WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
UTCLI offers a wide range of development services to fit a wide range of businesses. Whether you’re a small, local business or a bustling multinational, we can help you succeed. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and how UTCLI can work for you.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND MANAGED SERVICES
- Our Infrastructure Services play a major role in delivering end-to-end, effective and reliable solutions to address the business and technology challenges that businesses face today and transform business operations. The major challenges faced by businesses include managing the pace of technology change, higher infrastructure expenses with reduced budgets, latency in information access, lack of transparency in managed services, inability to effectively and immediately respond to changing infrastructure requirements, reduced reliability & scalability, pressure of running IT as a value center rather than a cost center and delivering consistent services. We provide end to end solutions and services to support every aspect of your business needs. We are committed to the entire lifecycle of your IT needs.
- Evaluation: Our expert staff will conduct a preliminary assessment of your current system and pair complementary cutting edge software with your specific business needs giving you a straight forward demonstration of how your business can increase efficiency and productivity.
- Implementation: Our engineers are involved in every step of the implementation process, ensuring a smooth transition for your new business life. Our engineers will personally partner with your staff to design a software infrastructure that creates a foundation for your improved business.
- Coaching: Our expert engineers will ensure your IT team is optimally trained to use the cutting edge technology to its full capacity and specifically for your business needs.
- Support: A partnership with UTCLI is a partnership for the life of your business. Whether you need additional help with implementation, maintenance or software updates we are committed to providing comprehensive support to help your business succeed. A managed service provider (MSP) provides the delivery and management of network-based IT services, applications, and equipment to enterprises, residences, or other service providers.
- Getting the best value from your business technology starts with buying the most compatible products at the best price. We brings decades of IT sales experience, we know just the right people to procure IT equipment that best fit our clients’ data center, budget and time needs. We have a strategic relationships with many IT industry leading hardware and software partners in order to provide our clients with the most effective solutions.
- We provides a number of ways to help our customers create efficiencies across their procurement processes. We’ll work closely with you to understand your internal purchasing strategies, systems and processes so we can implement integrated solutions that work optimally together.
- Whether it’s improving your product search and requisition creation, or simplifying internal methods for ordering and invoicing, our solutions can help you lower costs, increase purchasing accuracy and improve compliancy with preferred supplier contracts.
- Attempting to keep up with the rapid changes and constant emergence of new products can often leave the everyday user with more questions than answers. How do you know you’re buying the right product? Will this product work with your existing technology? Is there a way to negotiate better prices? Our specialists will be able to answer these questions and any others when assisting you with technology procurement.
- We simplify your procurement management challenges by evaluating your current technology and strategizing the best products to grow with your business. By leveraging our partnerships with leading technology vendors and negotiating on your behalf, our procurement solutions will help ensure that you receive the lowest price available Procurement management and assistance is just one of the many personal services you will enjoy as our customer. With our procurement solutions, we’ll be able to help you purchase reliable technology that makes sense for your business and your budget.
- Procurement management and assistance is just one of the many personal services you will enjoy as a UTCLI LLC customer. With our procurement solutions, we’ll be able to help you purchase reliable technology that makes sense for your business and your budget.
Proactive network monitoring is the key to minimize downtime and keep your business running smoothly. Without IT support, you are simply guessing what will fail and when. We takes the guesswork out of network maintenance with our 24×7 network monitoring management service.
Benefits of UTCLI 24×7 Network Monitoring Services:
- Lowered maintenance costs
- Reduced security risk
- Increased service quality and reliability of IT infrastructure
- Prevention of errors through proactive maintenance
- Valuable assets and data are shielded in real-time
- Boosted productivity with more efficient technology
- Support and troubleshooting
- Ad-hoc task support
- Performance Tuning
- Central log repository (rsyslog)
- System installation and configuration
Here is the list of online courses:
- Complete Linux Training Course to Get Your Dream IT Job 2020
- Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- The Complete IT Job Search Course – Land Your Dream IT Job
- Complete Job Interviewing Skills with Real Life Examples
- The Complete PowerPoint and Presentation Skills Masterclass
- Complete Linux Troubleshooting Course (Practical Examples)
- Hindi/Urdu 1-Hour Public Speaking Course
- Complete Windows Server 2016 Administration Course
- Complete Linux Security & Hardening with Practical Examples
- Linux Technical Interview Questions and Answers
- Linux Crash Course for Beginners – 2020
- 3 Days Linux Administration Course
- Find the Right IT Job of Your Dreams
- Linux Redhat
- Linux Centos
- VMWare Applications
- Project Management
- Linux Redhat
- Monitoring systems
- Resume building
- Interview skills (entry or professional level)