WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
UTCLI offers a wide range of development services to fit a wide range of businesses. Whether you’re a small, local business or a bustling multinational, we can help you succeed. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services and how UTCLI can work for you.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND MANAGED SERVICES
- Our Infrastructure Services play a major role in delivering end-to-end, effective and reliable solutions to address the business and technology challenges that businesses face today and transform business operations. The major challenges faced by businesses include managing the pace of technology change, higher infrastructure expenses with reduced budgets, latency in information access, lack of transparency in managed services, inability to effectively and immediately respond to changing infrastructure requirements, reduced reliability & scalability, pressure of running IT as a value center rather than a cost center and delivering consistent services. We provide end to end solutions and services to support every aspect of your business needs. We are committed to the entire lifecycle of your IT needs.
- Evaluation: Our expert staff will conduct a preliminary assessment of your current system and pair complementary cutting edge software with your specific business needs giving you a straight forward demonstration of how your business can increase efficiency and productivity.
- Implementation: Our engineers are involved in every step of the implementation process, ensuring a smooth transition for your new business life. Our engineers will personally partner with your staff to design a software infrastructure that creates a foundation for your improved business.
- Coaching: Our expert engineers will ensure your IT team is optimally trained to use the cutting edge technology to its full capacity and specifically for your business needs.
- Support: A partnership with UTCLI is a partnership for the life of your business. Whether you need additional help with implementation, maintenance or software updates we are committed to providing comprehensive support to help your business succeed. A managed service provider (MSP) provides the delivery and management of network-based IT services, applications, and equipment to enterprises, residences, or other service providers.
- Getting the best value from your business technology starts with buying the most compatible products at the best price. We brings decades of IT sales experience, we know just the right people to procure IT equipment that best fit our clients’ data center, budget and time needs. We have a strategic relationships with many IT industry leading hardware and software partners in order to provide our clients with the most effective solutions.
- We provides a number of ways to help our customers create efficiencies across their procurement processes. We’ll work closely with you to understand your internal purchasing strategies, systems and processes so we can implement integrated solutions that work optimally together.
- Whether it’s improving your product search and requisition creation, or simplifying internal methods for ordering and invoicing, our solutions can help you lower costs, increase purchasing accuracy and improve compliancy with preferred supplier contracts.
- Attempting to keep up with the rapid changes and constant emergence of new products can often leave the everyday user with more questions than answers. How do you know you’re buying the right product? Will this product work with your existing technology? Is there a way to negotiate better prices? Our specialists will be able to answer these questions and any others when assisting you with technology procurement.
- We simplify your procurement management challenges by evaluating your current technology and strategizing the best products to grow with your business. By leveraging our partnerships with leading technology vendors and negotiating on your behalf, our procurement solutions will help ensure that you receive the lowest price available Procurement management and assistance is just one of the many personal services you will enjoy as our customer. With our procurement solutions, we’ll be able to help you purchase reliable technology that makes sense for your business and your budget.
- Procurement management and assistance is just one of the many personal services you will enjoy as a UTCLI LLC customer. With our procurement solutions, we’ll be able to help you purchase reliable technology that makes sense for your business and your budget.
Proactive network monitoring is the key to minimize downtime and keep your business running smoothly. Without IT support, you are simply guessing what will fail and when. We takes the guesswork out of network maintenance with our 24×7 network monitoring management service.
Benefits of UTCLI 24×7 Network Monitoring Services:
- Lowered maintenance costs
- Reduced security risk
- Increased service quality and reliability of IT infrastructure
- Prevention of errors through proactive maintenance
- Valuable assets and data are shielded in real-time
- Boosted productivity with more efficient technology
- Support and troubleshooting
- Ad-hoc task support
- Performance Tuning
- Central log repository (rsyslog)
- System installation and configuration
- System administration
- System or technology upgrades
- Documentation / Wiki / SOW
- Inventory management (Spicework)
- Data Center migration
- Technology staffing
- P2V, V2V
- Storage build and provisioning. EMC. 3Par
- We can supply any hardware that is desired.
- Clustering services using RH cluster.
- Nagios/Icinga monitoring build/config
- All network related: Cisco/F5/Nexus. Load balancing. Etc.
DATACENTER MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
We monitor and continually optimizes data center environments for clients and proactively identifies datacenter performance, problem identification and resolution, and patch management. We perform regular preventative maintenance services and provide remedy reporting and resolution. Our implementation processes and procedures based on ITILv3 and industry best practices support a secure datacenter environment.
Datacenter Management Support Services include:
- Server consolidation and virtualization
- Systems storage and applications migration and re-capitalization
- Storage area network solutions
- Network-attached storage solutions
- Preventive maintenance and sanitation of storage hardware
We possesses extensive experience providing mission-critical Datacenter Management services. Our approach ensures reliable and continual data asset availability—wherever and whenever our clients need it. Our solutions are reliable, efficient, “green” and cost-effective. Our managed services infrastructure approach provides engineering, capacity planning and operations and maintenance—the full lifecycle of Datacenter Management activities. We provide maximum performance to meet client’s Datacenter Management requirements by delivering flexible, scalable server/storage systems.
The benefits of using our Data Center Management services are:
- Flexibility to meet requirements
- Customizable, high-performance, virtualized operational environments
- Capacity management and just-in-time component provisioning
- Continuity of operations (COOP) and a full range of disaster recovery services, including planning, testing and implementation services with automated online and offsite backup
- Reduced cost of ownership and operation, including reduced power, space and cooling requirements through use of lifecycle data management
- Efficiency and reliability of data center and mission-critical services using Information Technology Infrastructure Library V3-based processes and procedures
- Lower costs through use of virtualization and hardware consolidation and optimization
ONSITE & REMOTE HELPDESK SUPPORT
With years of experience in countless Tech Support projects, we’re ready to take your business to the next level. At UTCLI, we combine our insights on how to transform your projects, processes, strategies, and in turn your company. And our staff has the capabilities and experience to actually do it. We’re proud to help shape how leading companies structure and manage their business.
- Technology is an important factor in how efficiently your entire organization can perform. When you need help, timing becomes critical.
- At UTCLI we support our customers with the combined solution of 24×7 remote helpdesk support and onsite engineering to resolve even the most complex issues quickly.
- Each of our clients work with a dedicated Account Manager and a small, personal support team, so when you call, we already know your business processes and IT environment. This allows us to start working on your solution immediately without delaying the process. This is true, whether the service is provided remotely or onsite.
- We proudly resolve every remote helpdesk issue ourselves using our reliable remote support solutions and guarantee you’ll work with an experienced engineer every time. Calls are handled promptly and professionally, so clients receive the help they need as quickly as possible. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or e-mail.
DISASTER RECOVERY AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
For an effective IT governance and ensured business continuity, organizations must require a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery plan as a critical requirement. We provide well designed Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plan that will aid the organizations to safeguard their customer data, business outages, downtime and protect themselves from outside data threats
VIRTUALIZATION AND CONSOLIDATION
In today’s business world where competition is increasing comparatively high, reducing of costs, enhancing performance and increasing flexibility is essentially very important as that can ensure success and profitability to the business. Virtualization and Consolidation is a creation of a version which brings huge cost saving to the organizations, develops more flexibility within the employees and reduce the number of servers that are used in the organization. Essentially virtualization improves the organizations’ efficiency and availability of IT resources and application.